A highly versatile designer, I leverage my creativity and design skills to produce ingenious work in digital and web design, with an interest in UI design. I’m passionate about simple and efficient interfaces and make great use of images and typography to create pages and designs that leave lasting impressions on end-users.
“I’m not like a regular site, I’m a cool site.”* I design responsive websites with the end-user in mind, creating sites that are easy to navigate to create a great experience.
“How do you like them designs?”* Whether it’s a restaurant menu or an infographic… I’m game. I love a good mix of images, illustrations and typography in every design.
“Branding means never having to say your whole story.”* Beyond the logo, I enjoy bringing together all the other design elements that visually represent a company/individual.
*Yes, I added a creative twist to famous movie lines. Take a guess which movies!
Professional Certificate, Graphic & Web Design
University of California, San Diego Extension
September 2016 Courses in: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Digital Design, Photography, Digital Publication/Branding, UX/UI Design, Web Design, Web Programming, Intro to CMS.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Marketing
California State University, Dominguez Hills
May 2009 Courses in: Public Relations, Internet Marketing, Consumer Behavior, Marketing Research
Elective Courses in Art and Web Design
Mira Costa College
2009-2011 Courses in: Life Drawing, Intro to Web Design
Project Management, UX/UI Design, Typography, Branding, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, CSS
My Previous Professional Life
Fruition Partners, a CSC Company
- Managed the global resourcing of technical consultants for IT Service Management (ITSM) projects. Technical teams located in United States, Canada, India, and Colombia.
- Assigned technical consultants that met client/project expectations, while monitoring costs and utilization targets.
- Participated in the team/project merging from a company acquisition (ITSM company based in Toronto, Canada).
June 2014-October 2014
Client: Fruition Partners
- Responsible for the management of 30+ technical resources on multiple ITSM implementation projects.
- Assisted in the implementation of a resource management application within ServiceNow for project staffing requests.
- Achieved a 10% increase in resource utilization across multiple teams, resulting in higher profit margins.
Liberty Woods International
June 2009-May 2014
- Assisted in the coordination of domestic shipments to customers for an Import/Export company specializing in plywood.
- Created and executed training manuals for new employees within the Logistics Department.
- Developed and implemented new processes to benefit and improve our department with regards to internal communication, tracking orders, and reporting.
- Managed the processing of carrier freight invoices and resolved invoice discrepancies which resulted in annual savings of $15K.